Product Quick Find
How we work
Our sales team focus is on selling quality Products, Service and Support to our customers.
When you talk to the Prolan team, you will talk to real people who understand your needs and are willing to help you solve your corrosion, lubrication or anti-seize problems. Our team of technical engineers has worked in the industry for years, understand the problems our customers face and are able to provide practical solutions to suit your needs.
Our planet is under threat from chemicals that harm the environment, Prolan lubricants are clean and safe to use, environmentally-friendly and are biodegradable. Prolan products hold international approvals including NSF International Food rating (H1, H2, R3) and have been continually tested in the harshest environments. Prolan is approved as an Export approved premise, this ensures all Prolan lubricants are tracked from raw products to the end product.
Continued investment in innovation is at the forefront of the Prolan product range to ensure our customers get the products, service and support they require.
We work with top Scientists in NZ to ensure our products are continually innovated to improve performance and meet the needs of our customers.
Get the best results from a high performance lanolin lubricant.
- Long lasting protection saving time on multiple reapplications
- Resists acids and alkali
- Resists being washed off surfaces (after the carrier has evaporated)
- Excellent protection for parts in storage or transit
- Safe to handle and apply
- Penetrates rust to protect metal & alloy surfaces
- Prevents moisture & oxygen from contacting metal surfaces
- Lifts rust scale
- Forms a moisture barrier preventing corrosive agents penetrating the surface
- Frees up seized parts
- General workshop lubricant