Product Quick Find
PROLAN ENDURO PERFORMS EXCELLENT on LANDROVER AS A CHASSIS CORROSION INHIBITOR.
Enduro Heavy Grade Liquid Lanolin is used to preserve, lubricate and protect landrovers long term by placing a waxy film on the surface. Once applied Prolan will last on for a long period of time – is easy to apply and clean to use.
Shiny finish with less tackiness than other lanolin products and therefore won’t attract the dust.
- Surfaces can be cold water-blasted, Prolan will not be affected.
- Stops corrosion by preventing air and moisture attack.
- Long lasting protection saving time on multiple reapplication
- Won’t break down rubber and wiring.
- Safe to use, environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Shake Prolan well and spray onto the surface or into the joints, panels. Using a trigger pack spray, garden sprayer or airless spray gun e.g. airboy undersealer gun as seen in pictures below.
- Once coated leave to dry for as long as possible - it will attract less dust and dirt leaving a cleaner finish.
· NEW Prolan degreaser/cleaner will remove Prolan Enduro coatings. Apply and leave for ten minutes then wash off with a coldwaterblaster. This returns your asset back to its orginal condition – with NO RUST.
Prolan can also be removed by hot water steam cleaning.