Product Quick Find
Prolan can be used for a multiple of applications – from general workshop lubricant, the protection and preservation of metals and electronics from corrosion and wear, and is certified for the food-grade industry.
One aerosol can of Prolan liquid lubricant replaces a multitude of other workshop lubricants. Prolan will save you time, reduce cost, increase productivity and ensure your valuable investments and assets will last longer.
Find a Prolan distributor in your area or shop our lanolin lubricant range now.
Get the best results from a high performance lanolin lubricant.
- Long lasting protection saving time on multiple reapplications
- Resists acids and alkali
- Resists being washed off surfaces (after the carrier has evaporated)
- Excellent protection for parts in storage or transit
- Safe to handle and apply
- Penetrates rust to protect metal & alloy surfaces
- Prevents moisture & oxygen from contacting metal surfaces
- Lifts rust scale
- Forms a moisture barrier preventing corrosive agents penetrating the surface
- Frees up seized parts
- General workshop lubricant