Product Quick Find
"Imagine if you solved your rust problems using a product sourced from nature -one which is safe on your staff and workplace and at the same time protects nature for now and the future?".
Our Prolan natural lanolin products are created in NZ - raw material is sourced from our sheep which are exposed to different climates, clean open spaces and countryside which increases the durability of our products. Our farmers are trusted guardians of the land and produce products sought the world over.
Our trusted engineers and scientists have formulated our unique lanolin products to withstand corrosion in extreme climates. Our people work as a team of problem solvers and innovators developing safe products to help sustain a healthy workplace and environment. We care about our families, workers and our future.
Try our Prolan "Sheep n a Can" created by the environment for the environment from a sustainable resource.
Get the best results from a high performance lanolin lubricant.
- Long lasting protection saving time on multiple reapplications
- Resists acids and alkali
- Resists being washed off surfaces (after the carrier has evaporated)
- Excellent protection for parts in storage or transit
- Safe to handle and apply
- Penetrates rust to protect metal & alloy surfaces
- Prevents moisture & oxygen from contacting metal surfaces
- Lifts rust scale
- Forms a moisture barrier preventing corrosive agents penetrating the surface
- Frees up seized parts
- General workshop lubricant