Product Quick Find
The key ingredient, Lanolin, is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic; so Prolan surpasses other petrochemical products in safety.
Prolan lubricants and grease lubes are safe to use on rubber and other synthetic materials, providing a natural barrier that will not cause perishing.
Around the workshop Prolan is safe, easy to apply and clean to use. Prolan is biodegradable, so is a safer alternative for the environment, especially in the marine industry where protection of our oceans and marinas has now become a global issue. Prolan products provide an environmental solution for your lubrication and corrosion problems.
Enduro Heavy Grade Liquid
Get the best results from a high performance lanolin lubricant.
- Long lasting protection saving time on multiple reapplications
- Resists acids and alkali
- Resists being washed off surfaces (after the carrier has evaporated)
- Excellent protection for parts in storage or transit
- Safe to handle and apply
- Penetrates rust to protect metal & alloy surfaces
- Prevents moisture & oxygen from contacting metal surfaces
- Lifts rust scale
- Forms a moisture barrier preventing corrosive agents penetrating the surface
- Frees up seized parts
- General workshop lubricant